The huge level of competition in the live casino market is good news for players. This is because casino operators need to work hard to get their sites noticed. To attract newcomers, they offer various attractive types of bonus you might be interested in. Find out everything you need to know about getting a live casino bonus to play some games with.
What Are the Wagering Requirements?
You should check the details of any live casino online bonus you’re thinking of accepting. One of the key points concerns the wagering requirements for the bonus. This is where you can see how many times you need to wager any winnings before being able to withdraw them to your bank account. The lower these requirements are, the better your chance of cashing out some winnings.
Top 8 Bonuses For Playing Online Live Casino
Different Kinds of Welcome Bonuses on Live Casinos
Not all casino welcome bonuses are the same, so you need to know which one is best suited to your needs. The following are some of the different kinds of live casino bonuses you can hope to pick up when you register as a new player.
- A no deposit bonus is given when you sign up but before you fund your account. Any winnings you collect are in real cash, but you have to make a deposit before you would be able to withdraw them.
- A deposit match bonus adds extra funds to the amount that you deposit. This is usually a percentage, such as 100% or 150%, and there will be a maximum limit that it can climb to. It can be for your first deposit only, or else it can cover several deposits.
- Free spins are awarded on slots rather than live table games. This type of offer is aimed at slots fans and is given either in addition to a deposit match bonus or on its own.
- A cashback offer returns your losses, or a percentage of them, to you. This is a good way of starting to play with less risk, as you know that you’ll get a chance to play again if you lose the first time that you wager at the casino.
The Ongoing Bonuses and Promos You Can Benefit from
Live casino bonus deals aren’t just limited to welcome offers for newcomers. Existing members can also take advantage of any offers that they like the look of. The following are the most common types.
- A reload bonus boosts any deposits you make to your account.
- Leaderboard challenges of tournaments put prizes up for grabs.
- Cashback deals can return a percentage of your non-winning wagers.
- Game of the week or month offers provide free games or other bonuses on a selected title.
- Loyalty bonuses or reward schemes are set up to give you points every time that you play, with the option of converting the points into bonus funds or cash at some point in the future.
This isn’t an exhaustive list, as the type of live casino bonus depends upon each casino. So, they sometimes come up with other ideas that they think are likely to interest their players and encourage them to carry on playing. This means that new ideas appear from time to time, and if it works well for one casino then others will want to try it too.
How to Claim Your Bonus?
When you sign up to play a live dealer games, you should see the welcome bonus clearly marked on the site. This is one of the key reasons why people choose one casino over another, so the details are usually very easy to find rather than being hidden away somewhere in the casino. These casino bonuses are easy to claim, as you just need to follow all of the steps below to claim them correctly.
- Check the terms and conditions of the offer. The most important issues include the minimum and maximum deposits, the playthrough requirements, and any exclusions such as deposits made using a certain payment method.
- Note the bonus code, if one is supplied. Not all live casinos in US use a bonus code but if they mention one in their T&Cs, you’ll want to take a note of it.
- Sign up as a new member. If you have a bonus code, you’ll be asked for it as part of the registration process. Otherwise, you simply have to accept the terms of the welcome bonus where indicated. Some casinos also operate sportsbooks, so you could see two types of bonuses offered and need to accept the one that relates to the casino.
- When you get a no deposit live casino bonus, you can start to use it now. For other types, you’ll need to make your first deposit before you receive the welcome package in your account.
- Start playing and try to work through the playthrough requirements before the bonus expires. Your bonus will be marked as such in your casino account until you’ve played through them enough times to release them as cash.
At the time of writing, all of the major casinos we researched offer a welcome package. However, they are provided at the discretion of each operator and could be withdrawn at any time.
Yes, this is a great way to try out a few different casinos to see which you prefer. One issue to be aware of is that some operators have more than one casino in their portfolio and restrict you to a single bonus on only one of their sites.
It depends upon the exact terms and conditions listed in the offer. Some welcome packages list games that are excluded, while free spins deals will generally only cover certain slots games.
You may see a live casino bonus that only applies to the site’s live tables. If you’re planning on playing with a live dealer, accepting this sort of deal rather than the standard offer makes sense.
This is a fast-growing market that is extremely competitive. With many different casinos to choose from, players can look around for one that catches their eye. The use of a generous casino bonus helps people to make up their mind about where to join.
Yes, you will normally be asked whether you want to accept the bonus as part of the registration process. One of the reasons for not accepting it would be if you feel that you wouldn’t be able to work your way through the playthrough requirements in time.